View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013   #15
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Knowing what we know now, which QB do you go with?

1. Luck and it's not even close. He was even better than advertised this year IMO.

2. Wilson, one word: poise. I saw him play several games this year and he doesn't look or act like a rookie QB. He might not have the height of the other QBs but he's got "it".

3. Kapernick, this was a hard choice between Wilson because of Colin's upside is crazy good. I do wish he was a bit more of a polished passer, but he's got the arm strength I'd kill to have on this team. I am just not sure Gary would be able to live with a guy he couldn't control at QB.

4. RG3, no doubt the kid dazzles but when he runs he scares me because he doesn't yet get sliding and avoiding big hits.

5. Flacco, still pretty young, good arm, prototypical size you want in a QB, he just doesn't seem to have the "it" that the rest of the QBs on this list seem to have though. Doesn't strike me as a locker room leader as well.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote