View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013   #9
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock Version 4.0

I'd be happy with this draft. Hit a lot of big points that need to be addressed.

Jones could be placed anywhere on the line and we get better. On board with the pick.

I'd be pleased if Woods dropped to us in the second or if Bray was on the fringe in the early second I'd move up to get him.

I like Johnson there in the 3rd. We really need to upgrade our depth at S and in case Quinn leaves we need a legit safety.

I love the idea of picking up a legit FB as well, I really think Casey's talent is being wasted at FB.

Overall like I said very solid draft.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote