View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013   #11
CretorFrigg
Fire Rick Smith

Rep Power: 31892 CretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respectedCretorFrigg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Knowing what we know now, which QB do you go with?

1. RG3
2a. Andrew Luck
2b. Russell Wilson
4. Colin Kaepernick
5. Joe Flacco

I'm still not a Flacco believer. I'm not sold yet. Granted, I'd take him over Schaub, but I'd take a lot of QBs over Schaub at this point.

I picked RG3 over Luck simply because of his mobility. He just adds another dimension to the game, which makes it tough to defend against him. If every receiver is covered, RG3 has the ability to carve a defense up with his legs. They've both got great arms, but RG3 gets the edge in my opinion. It's rare to find such a great athlete with the smarts and arm that RG3 has. He's truly a unique QB.