View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013   #30
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 94174 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Is Joe Flacco elite?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniJen View Post
Two games does not an elite player make. He's been inconsistent at best and there's been a lot of talk about over the years if he's the QB the Ravens need. I think he's another Eli. Wonky in the regular season and can turn it on in the post season. Let's see what he does in two weeks.

I wish folks would stop making snap judgements about players based on an aberration with an otherwise middling track record. People's opinions about "eliteness" are like a fart in a windstorm. Base it on a whole body of work, not just 2 games. Weren't Ravens fans bemoaning his performances just a few short months ago?

C'mon man!
I wish they would stop doing that about random QB's and more importantly about this team and our QB. One minute Flacco sucks, then people are questioning if he is elite or not. One minute Schaub is really good, and then he is totally worthless. It's all this knee jerk stuff that shows when certain people don't really know what they're talking about. I visited a Patriots board earlier and I see a ton of fans acting like Brady needs to be replaced and that Welker needs to go. Certain fans just don't have the stable mentality to analyze a sport to well. I wonder sometimes how they handle their finances when things don't go right.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote