View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013   #51
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 33404 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Will we and/or Should we keep Antonio Smith for the 2013 Season ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
The HT MB isn't much better. I was a frequent poster over there, but a select few mods seem to be experiencing some issues w/ having power & insist that you obey their every command despite you not violating any forum rules. Just simply because they say so & if you disagree they ban you. Its a complete joke IMO. I've actually enjoyed my experience over here much more to be honest. Good discussion w/ fans & less homers who seem to be catered to on the HT MB.

I enjoy learning everything I can about the Texans, players, & the NFL. Different perspectives makes for good debate & I always enjoy that. Once again, thanks for the info.
haha yea, I know all about HT.com.....I was there back in the day, but I was just out of high school and had a bad attitude when people disagreed with me, I was banned for life from ht.com and actually this site, but after a few years and getting a new ip address I made a new account here