View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013   #47
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 43499 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Will we and/or Should we keep Antonio Smith for the 2013 Season ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
Interesting. I never knew they had MB's. I've read some reviews on prospects there in the past, but that is about it. That was a good story on Braman as well. I knew he had issues in the past, but didn't know the details. Might have to take a look over there from time to time. Thanks for the info.
No problem. The board over there is significantly different. The board itself is based on the entire NFL with team specific forums. The Texans have a good size following and very intelligent posters. BUT the Mods throughout that forum are MUCH more strict than this one, which is good but can be bad too. The small bickering that happens on forums can get nipped in the bud quickly there even when you haven't stepped out of line that bad. The opinions on the Texans and the team is quite different from here a lot too. Its nice to get the different perspectives.