View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013   #46
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 33404 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Will we and/or Should we keep Antonio Smith for the 2013 Season ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
I was actually referring to him being manhandled while pass protecting, but yes, i agree, there are issues w/ running up the middle for short yardage as well. Jones was simply getting pushed or tossed out of the way too often & providing slim to no protection for Schaub. He has to be able to dig in & hold his ground to some degree.

Hardly the lone reason for Schaub's poor play, but it still needs to be addressed because it seems we may have a qb that needs everything outside of his control to be executed perfectly for him to be effective.

Off the subject- what other site where you referring to that you frequent, if you dont mind me asking?
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB...forum.php?f=18

Im amazingandre over there