View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013   #100
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: After watching the games today...

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
He was effective against Aj because Schaub doesn't understand ball placement or getting the ball out on time.

Still Andre had 8 catches for 95 yards. Not really what I'd call effective on Talib's part.
By my count, he gave up 70 of those yards (including a 16-yd catch near the end of the game.). What you should see is the other times when Schaub can't go to AJ because Talib had tight coverage or when he defended the pass.
Or when he helped stopped AJ from scoring the TD near the end zone.
I think a sack and an INT were also the results of his coverage.

In the first game, he limited AJ to 2 catches for 17.
The INT Schaub threw to Walter was also the result of good coverage by Alib on an island.

He didn't bite on a couple of double moves by AJ, forcing Schaub to go elsewhere .

Yes, I do believe that Alib was quite effective on AJ .
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote