View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013   #6
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 35195 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock Version 4.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
My favorite mock posted here. Only problem I have is the QB you drafted. Texans don't need another backup QB, either pick a guy with big potential this year or wait til next year.
Thank you!

I can understand your perspective. However, I think Scott is an upgrade over Keenum and Yates. He has a good strong arm and can throw the deep ball accurately. He is accurate. He is elusive and can pick up yards on the ground as well. Yates, like Schaub, doesn't have that super strong arm that can throw accurately down the field. Yates, like Schaub, tends to underthrow or have difficulty hitting players in stride. While he is certainly more elusive, he is not a scrambler.

Scott, to me looks like a Cody Carlson type of very good backup. While Yates did fine last year, the defense really carried him. In preseason this year he didn't look great. I would trade him while he still has some value and make Scott the backup.

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote