View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013   #6
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 39888 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock Version 4.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I like Jones and Woods.

Robinson and Tate should also be good as UDFAs.

Don't know enough about the rest yet.

I think that with recent runs on WRs, and this class being another deep one, the Texans should be able to find one that matches the skill sets they look for.
The more I see Jones, the more there is to like. I also have a feeling he may go in the 20's before the Texans select. I would seriously consider trading up for him. Guys who can play all 5 positions on the OL don't come around too often. Handing over a 4th to move up a few spots to grab Jones may be a really smart idea.

Woods seems like the kind of player the Texans need. He is able to get separation from the DBs and has good consistent hands. Too many of the Texans WRs simply don't have both. Walters has good hands but can't get separation. Posey/Martin/Jean are all unproven. Martin and Jean have separation, but have dropped passes. Posey looked like he had the potential but broke his foot. Woods doesn't have the elite size, but speed, separation, route running, and hands can make up for that.

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote