View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013   #98
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 191772 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: After watching the games today...

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
He was effective against Aj because Schaub doesn't understand ball placement or getting the ball out on time.

Still Andre had 8 catches for 95 yards. Not really what I'd call effective on Talib's part.
Yep ... he didn't shutdown AJ , he kept him out of the endzone . The problem is , I can do that .

The difference in the Raven game and our game is the Ravens won the second half 21-0 to overcome a 13-7 deficit .

The Texans lost the first half 17-13 , made adjustments and lost the second half 24-15 . They lost the third quarter 14-0 which pretty much salted that baby away .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is online now   Reply With Quote