View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013   #34
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2008 Trade results in Flacco & D Brown

I think Slaton in the third was an awesome pick. He was thought to be a first rounder by many and I said no way but to get him in third? I was ecstatic. Dump on David Carr all you want (and you will) if Tony Boselli had been healthy, it could have been a whole nother thing. I would make that trade again today knowing the outcome. Barber had the size and pretty good skills.

I hope that another team will want to trade up to our #27 and offer a comparable package.