View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013   #95
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21216 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: After watching the games today...

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Good points, but they've also got on the field leaders like Lewis & Reed. Of course those guys aren't afraid of the Patriots, they've got their own star power, especially when you include guys like Ngata, Suggs, & Webb.

We've got Antonio Smiff.
I think this is an area where we needed Cushing back. I know, I know , but he wouldn't cower in the face of the Patriots star power. He'd also smack them around a little. You hit Brady and his receivers and they aren't the same.
TexanBacker93 is offline   Reply With Quote