View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013   #92
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17176 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: After watching the games today...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PockyAF View Post
How many Balt fans would say that the last couple of years, dumb dumb?

How many playoffs out did it take before they got a trip to the superbowl, dumb dumb?

35 yo.. smdh
I'm sure all of them would have. First trip to the Super Bowl under them, but they've been to the AFC Championship 3 out of 4 years and you could say outplayed the Patriots last year as well.

I doubt anyone in Baltimore in the last 5 years has looked at Houston wishing they had Kubiak and Schaub.

I can think of only a few cities (Buffalo, Arizona, Jacksonville) that probably would take those 2 over what they have now.