View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013   #90
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194572 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: After watching the games today...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
Gary needs to go or open up the offense and let Schaub have at it.
I was thinking the same thing, then went back & watched the game, we were in three WR sets a lot & we flexed out TEs out quite a bit as well. He had 4 options or more on just about every play.

What I think Kubiak failed to recognize is that we were able to run when we flexed the TEs out. Anytime they were near the LOS, they had big bodies at the line & clogged up the lanes. Wilfork was not so much a force this time, as Ninkovich, who beat just about anyone he was lined up against, including muscling Brown into the backfield more times than not.

I wish I had recorded the Ravens game, I'd like to see how many times they ran away from Ninkovich as they got a lot more movement on their stretches than we did.