View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013   #28
IlliniJen
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 152954 IlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Is Joe Flacco elite?

Two games does not an elite player make. He's been inconsistent at best and there's been a lot of talk about over the years if he's the QB the Ravens need. I think he's another Eli. Wonky in the regular season and can turn it on in the post season. Let's see what he does in two weeks.

I wish folks would stop making snap judgements about players based on an aberration with an otherwise middling track record. People's opinions about "eliteness" are like a fart in a windstorm. Base it on a whole body of work, not just 2 games. Weren't Ravens fans bemoaning his performances just a few short months ago?

C'mon man!

"Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I get to kill something." - Ron Swanson
IlliniJen is offline   Reply With Quote