Originally Posted by Playoffs
The NFL is all of a sudden a re-drafter league and the Texans have their choice of these young* guns:
Robert Griffin III
You're the top scout, rank these QBs in the order you'd take them.
*I threw Flacco in there since he's in the SB.
1) Luck - The safest bet of the group.
2) RGIII - I'd actually prefer RGIII over Luck, but his reluctance to slide and protect himself has me nervous.
3) Flacco - I don't like Flacco, but I rather get him than the other options. I know what I'm getting with him.
4) Kaepernick - This guy has all the tools, but I still see a one-read or run QB. Next season will tell a lot of where this guy truly ranks.
5) Wilson - I like Wilson a lot, but I think he's too short for our offense. I admit, I've only seen him play a few games, but I question if he'll be able to do alot of 3-step drops.