View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013   #154
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 245830 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texans Won't Rule Out Drafting QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
Some posters on another site I frequent suggest Schaub may have just had a "dead" arm the last 6 weeks. After the Jags and Lions over time games, he started falling off. He threw A LOT of passes prior to New England game and on. Coming off a year he did not finish and then throwing a career high at that point in the season could have led to a "dead" arm, similar to baseball pitchers. Not making excuses, as I am very vocal about not liking Schaub, but it brings another point of view to the discussion.
Maybe the Texans thought something like this. What does frustrate me, are those passes that we saw intercepted, when we tried to go down field. The Two in Indy especially. "Oops.... we threw an interception, let's never try that again" totally does not make any sense at all. None.

If at first you don't succeed, try try again.