View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013   #83
Mr. Texan
I'm A Texan

Rep Power: 15229 Mr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: After watching the games today...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
Gary needs to go or open up the offense and let Schaub have at it. Then you really find out where Schaub is and where the offense is. I think we too often look bottled up and keep pushing the run no matter what. When we go hurry up/2 min drill where it seems there is less thinking and more doing and free flowing sometimes it works. If this change bombs then move on.

Wade needs to step it up and learn to adjust intragame
i hope gary was watching the game and saw how poor the ravens offense was before they just ditched running the ball and spread the patriots out and had flacco primary out of the shotgun.

it's a dimension to schaub and the offense that we have seen work before that we don't try to exploit more often when the running game is clearly not at it's best.

a 3-4 yard pass is better than a 0 or negative yard gain from foster or a 0 or negative yard screen pass imo.
Mr. Texan is offline   Reply With Quote