View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013   #78
Mr. Texan
I'm A Texan

Rep Power: 15724 Mr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: After watching the games today...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBull17 View Post
There is one thing that stands out to me. We looked scared. New England was completely in our heads. We don't have a tough mental make up. We have the tools to be physical, but not the will and desire to do so. Baltimore has that mental make up. They embrace it. Starts with leadership.
the texans are just a bunch of bullies

they're a team that beats up on lesser teams but doesn't know what to do when they get punched in the mouth by a bigger bully.

at first i almost entertained the thought it was all schaub but it's really everyone. the offense. the defense. the coaching staff. everybody.
Mr. Texan is offline   Reply With Quote