View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013   #49
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Assuming Schaub starts, how much do we need to upgrade

I just rewatched the first half of our game vs the Patriots. Still, there is nothing leading me to believe he has an issue with his foot. He pointed it & planted it with consiteny, only throwing off his left heel one time. He play faked to the left, he play faked to the right, he moved well (for him) in the pocket, he scrambled well (for him) & attempted to make several off-schedule plays only to be let down by poor handed receivers... OD & Foster among them. He took some chances, OD had to make some amazing catches, he beat LB coverage to get the ball to Foster.....

He definitely could have played better, I still have issues with his ball placement, but they are the same issues I had before the LisFranc.

Unless they are shooting up his foot before every half, I'm not seeing any residual effect of his injury. He'll get better when the team gets better.