View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013   #76
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 182216 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: After watching the games today...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream_team View Post
It's just mind boggling how some people can watch this game and still blame Schaub for the loss??? IMO, Wade had a horrible game plan, and that's the #1 reason we lost (there are others, but that's tops on my list). Sure, it would be nice to have a QB that can go toe-to-toe with Brady and match him point for point. But guess what, there's probably only two other QBs in this league that can do that.
The Texans scored 15 points in the 4th quarter , after the game was over . The defense was bad and there was dropped balls but in the end , we're limited .