View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013   #24
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 24388 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Pro Bowl...I don't care...I really just don't care!

I care. My preference would be the week after the Super Bowl so that it would be more inclusive of all pro bowl representatives. I know that players don't play with the same intensity as a meaningful game, but I see it as a time of fun at the end of the season for both players and fans. Oh, and I heard that tickets are cheap.

A few people that I know that went said they had a great time being in Hawaii, meeting many of the the players and even the game was refreshing. It remains on my bucket list of things to do in my lifetime.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote