View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013   #23
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 316914 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Pro Bowl...I don't care...I really just don't care!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I think the Pro Bowl is for fans who just wanna take a break from the serousness of the regular season. Nothing wrong with having a little fun, for the players, and for fans who can afford to make a trip to Hawaii. I would go if I could afford it, thats for sure. Sometimes we all get a little TO serious about this GAME we all love so much! When it ceases to be fun then it's time to find some other type of entertainment. JMO!

I watch AT the game, which means, if I see a TEXAN logo on a helmet I pay attention, if not, I usually channel surf or do something else. I do enjoy seeing our boys have fun! They deserve it!!
Good points, ST. My 10 yo son and his buddies love the Pro Bowl. I loved it as a kid, as well. Perhaps the demographics that enjoys the PB are not ones posting on internet message boards right now?

Like you said, at the end of the day it's all about entertainment. Just because something does not entertain me does not mean it's not entertaining someone out there. (just like Super Bowl halftime shows!)