Thread: Mock off-season
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013   #39
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 85971 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mock off-season

I don't think Welker would come here for the simple fact he is terrified of the Reliant turf. He hates the turf at Reliant ever since he blew his knee out.

I think Antonio is going to be a cap casualty this offseason...Sucks but I think they were impressed enough with Crick to replace Smith...

as for the mock, holy crap Amazing, bring on the offseason already!

and you are correct, if this was anybody else, mainly one particular poster who likes to write boring, uninteresting articles because he/she is a wannabe journalist, I move on. BUT it's you and a mock sooo...

Read on young scholars...

Ohhh, uh oh, it's Fitzmagic!....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote