View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013   #62
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 49664 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: After watching the games today...

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I guess someone forgot to tell Belichick & Brady they need to score 7, not 3. How in the world did they make it in the NFL for so long.

You do know the Ravens lost to the Patriots last year right? They've probably played the Patriots a few times in the play offs & lost right?

Everything you're saying about the Texans now, was being said about the Ravens by Ravens fans for a few years now.

Then, look at your reasons here for why the Texans lost. Try to flip it around to explain why the Patriots lost. It doesn't make sense does it? I know it's hard to imagine this is a team game, but if you think about it, Matt's the only Texans who stepped it up on offense last week. He was let down by his running game, and pass protection.

Just like Welker & Brady couldn't beat the Ravens, Matt Schaub wasn't going to beat the 53 guys trying to beat him, Jj Watt & Antonio Smith.
It really isn't that hard to know why the Patriots lost, actually quite simple. The Ravens were not scared of Tom Brady, the Texans were. So in reality it makes perfect sense. Ravens lost last year on 2 fluke plays, so I am not using last year as a measuring stick, I am using THIS year, because THIS year the Texans got their ass handed to them, not once but twice.

Texans have a QB that shrivels up when pressure is near him. As much "Flac" as Flacco gets, in the playoffs, he has stepped up huge...

Now of course the defense has failure on its hands as well, but again, the biggest difference between the Ravens defense and the Texans, Ravens aren't soft, they man up and punch you in the mouth, then laugh at you while doing so...

Texans might punch you in the mouth, then apologize for doing it...

Ohhh, uh oh, it's FitzMagic....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote