View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013   #61
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 171483 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: After watching the games today...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Texan View Post
i'm starting to think cushing would not have made much of a difference.

seeing this defense not even be prepared for the no-huddle makes me believe it's more than just personnel.

something is fundamentally wrong with wade phillips defensive scheme against good quarterbacks.

it's weird this defense went from giving up points/yards to EVERYBODY with frank bush to now giving up points/yards to just good offenses (other than the jags game).

they don't even make elite qb's work. dudes just waltz down the field on that defense.

yesterday i saw brady legit confused. something i didn't see against the texans.

13 points. 3 turnovers. shut out in the 2nd half. i still can't believe it
The Ravens defense can adjust just as fast as the Patriots offense because of Ray Lewis making the calls . Brady and Lewis don't have to wait for the sideline to make the call .