View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013   #60
GNTLEWOLF
All Pro

Rep Power: 1614 GNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respectedGNTLEWOLF is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Skype™ to GNTLEWOLF
Default Re: After watching the games today...

I haven't read through all the psts so I don't know if someone has pointed this out.
The Ravens beat the patriots by making game plan adjustments at halftime that essentially put the offense in Flacco's hands. They came out and ran hurry-up offenses, and they found the Patriot's weakness in the middle of the field. Also they abandoned the run-first philosophy for a pass oriented philosophy that allowed the run to become effective. All this caught the patriot's off guard and prevented them from making defensive substitutions when they needed. I think the Jim harbaugh showed the world who the real offensive guru is.
GNTLEWOLF is offline   Reply With Quote