View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013   #57
IlliniJen
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 177962 IlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respectedIlliniJen is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: After watching the games today...

Here's what I saw watching those two games: two head coaches who have faith that their QBs can make plays, and make plays downfield, not just dink & dunk passes.

Kubiak has lost faith in Schaub, and Schaub has started to look like HWSNBN out there with all those short passes. Everything on the offense has tightened up and become predictable and boring.

"Fishing relaxes me. It's like yoga, except I get to kill something." - Ron Swanson
IlliniJen is offline   Reply With Quote