View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013   #85
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 57187 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bob McNair's Thoughts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
I get a little upset at McNair saying we need a speed guy or play maker when Plaxico Burress was there for the taking. I'm hoping we at least made a call but something tells me we were going with the status quo since everything was working out earlier on. I don't think Plax would've been dominant from the get go but I believe he would've helped us down the stretch but we were too settled on getting Keyshawn Martin and Devier Posey experience.
Aren't you tired of signing washed u, old wide outs? After all the failed attempts of washed up possession receivers Im ready for a big time young play maker.