View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013   #157
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Won't Rule Out Drafting QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
They gave Carr $8M, they franchised Dunta & started him & he had no intention of playing very hard.

We're the Houston Texans, we've had egg on our face several times, check out our prime time performances.

If I'm Texans' management & I'm staring at HFA and a red carpet path to the Super Bowl and gimp-boy is my best option at QB, we're going to change the way we do things in Houston. After his New England performance & Indy performance, we've got serious problems if we don't think our back up can play better. (disclaimer: this is if I were of the opinion that Matt has physical issues.)

Going forward, if they know of an injury as serious as what CnD suggests, they will definitely do something different this offseason

All I'm saying, is if we don't see anything "different" this offseason, then the FO does not believe Schaub has a any residual effects from his injury & we can expect the better Schaub in 2013.
Let's not forget 1 of the biggest egg in face signings that actually makes the Top 10 Worst FA Signings- Ahman Green.

I am a skeptic on the lingering injury theory, no offense to CnD, because Schaub did play adequate early in the season & there conveniently was no mention of injury during that time frame. I am all on board for hoping that he plays better in 2013 because this team will go as he goes. That's obvious. I honestly hope they do consider taking a qb this year or next in planning for the future, but I'm not holding my breathe because it does seem that Smith & Kubiak are normally a year or 2 late when addressing issues properly. The DC & WR positions seem to be perfect examples of that.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote