View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013   #76
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bob McNair's Thoughts...

I get a little upset at McNair saying we need a speed guy or play maker when Plaxico Burress was there for the taking. I'm hoping we at least made a call but something tells me we were going with the status quo since everything was working out earlier on. I don't think Plax would've been dominant from the get go but I believe he would've helped us down the stretch but we were too settled on getting Keyshawn Martin and Devier Posey experience.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote