Thread: Mock off-season
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013   #33
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 33404 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mock off-season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
We must be watching a different offense then if you think we don't throw a lot of short, quick developing routes. I respect your football knowledge, but I don't agree with you on this one.
I agree, I can't agree after watching this team over the years to think Welker wouldn't fit this offense perfectly. We run 3 wide sets quite often and to me Welker would be a number 3 more than he would a number 2. I would and did draft a play maker at wr to take over number 2 duties.

And to say he doesn't work the deep part of the field is a joke. In 2011 he was top 10 in 20 and 40 plus yard catches and this season is was top 20.

Pair him with Andre and a young play maker, we'd be dangerous.