View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013   #53
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 91628 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: After watching the games today...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
I can't believe your using total points as your gauge without looking at how the game was being played, situations, etc. Flacco gas played better for over a month. He actually wins playoff games. He is aggressive. Right now he is better, plain and simple
Well it doesn't seem to matter what happens really. Against top QBs our defense looks terrible. Actually, against any team with 4 or 4 threats in the passing game,amour defense looks horrible.

Was Matt great over the last month? No. But all of the criticisms we have of Matt atrr basically the same that the ravens have had of flacco over the last several years. Matt is what he is but he isn't the reason we lost the packers or Pats games. Our defense gave up 40 pts in all 3 games.

This team needs another corner almost as bad as it needs a WR.

Mikr

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote