View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013   #203
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 172517 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AFC Title Game: Patriots vs Ravens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
I'm already sick of it. The hype for this coming Super Bowl is just to much for me. Already the NFL is calling it Harbowl I.
I'm going to watch the Inauguration today specifically to see if sombody from ESPN interrupts it in the middle ala Kanye West.

"Hold up hold up, I'll let you finish in a second Barack, but I just want to say Ray Lewis should be the one standing here right now........."