View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013   #156
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texans Won't Rule Out Drafting QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
$$$$, 29 milion garunteed reasons.

The Texans will never admit that Schaub is hurt because the will look like fools for extending Schaub and giving a QB who is barely functional in the Texans offense that much garunteed $$$$.

That takes egg on face to a whole new level, people inside the Texans org should be looking themselves in the mirror and asking the tough questions after a mistake like this is made. Be it, the medical staff, GM, coaches etc....
They gave Carr $8M, they franchised Dunta & started him & he had no intention of playing very hard.

We're the Houston Texans, we've had egg on our face several times, check out our prime time performances.

If I'm Texans' management & I'm staring at HFA and a red carpet path to the Super Bowl and gimp-boy is my best option at QB, we're going to change the way we do things in Houston. After his New England performance & Indy performance, we've got serious problems if we don't think our back up can play better. (disclaimer: this is if I were of the opinion that Matt has physical issues.)

Going forward, if they know of an injury as serious as what CnD suggests, they will definitely do something different this offseason

All I'm saying, is if we don't see anything "different" this offseason, then the FO does not believe Schaub has a any residual effects from his injury & we can expect the better Schaub in 2013.