Thread: Mock off-season
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013   #16
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30851 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mock off-season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
The routes our guys run and the routes welker runs in NE are completely different.

Our offense is completely different as well. We run two TE sets a bunch which means only two wr's. Welker would not NE able to just line up in the slot most of the time. He'd have to line up out wide and be counted on to block players bigger than him. I don't think welker is nearly as effective if he's lining up out wide most of the time.
There's a reason why David Anderson hung around here so long in my opinion. Kubiak wants a guy like that but just hasn't found one he likes. While we do love 2 TE sets I don't think its far fetched at all that we'd adjust our offense to fit a guy like that. If Martin was more consistent I think we would have done that this year.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote