View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013   #47
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 55069 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: After watching the games today...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daravenator View Post
I think it really boils down to this: there tends to be one or two teams that your team plays well against every time that others struggle to beat. One team the Ravens always play tough, in victory or defeat, is the New England Patriots.

Why is hard to say. There are many intangibles you can't always explain. Personally, I think the Ravens defense has gotten into Brady's head over the years, and he does things in games against Baltimore that he doesn't do when matched up against other teams.

Trust me- in defeat you always look for the worst v. the best. I certainly did after we lost in the AFCC last year against the Pats, in a close game they should have won, or at least tied. The Texans have a very good team. Be upset over their loss, but remember that they are very competitive and will be back strong again next season. Bank on that.
That's very gracious of you, TY !
Your team was on a mission yesterday and they were obviously thrilled with their victory when it became obvious that they would be triumphant. Congrats on a great victory, and GL in the SB 2 weeks from now in NOLA.
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote