View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013   #47
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: After watching the games today...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atl Cav View Post
I dont think I saw anything the Texans cant do.

We need to get more agressive on offense, Schaub needs to push it down the field more.

We need more speed in the receiving corps.
Actually this is what I saw from all four teams this weekend. The QB was mobile and able to avoid possible sacks by moving out of or in the pocket effectively and had a very strong arm to throw the ball down field and hit receivers in stride or to where on the receiver can make the play down field.

I'd also say the play of the offensive lines were better than ours showed this year.

I wouldn't mind us taking an OL at #1 this year.
El Tejano is online now   Reply With Quote