View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013   #44
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 30061 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: After watching the games today...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike02 View Post
I can't believe I read this thread. I can't believe that people are comparing schaub and flacco. Newsflash, both qbs put up the same number of points. The difference is our defense. Anyone that blames schaub is an idiot. Bottom line, if you score 28 pts and lose it is your defense.

Mike
I can't believe your using total points as your gauge without looking at how the game was being played, situations, etc. Flacco gas played better for over a month. He actually wins playoff games. He is aggressive. Right now he is better, plain and simple