Thread: Mock off-season
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013   #17
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31529 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mock off-season

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
Sorry I dont see it, I think you can get Danny or Brian for say 4 years, 12 million (3 million a year) plus a bonus....
And for the Texans thats gonna be pricey for us this year considering our cap situation. Amendola's injury history brings his price tag down to that amount. Otherwise he'd get a lot more on the market. We need a guy for about 1.5 mil a year. There's a guy I wanna bring in for camp, but I'm in the minority in that battle.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote