Thread: Mock off-season
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013   #16
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 40560 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mock off-season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
I think Amendola will be pretty pricey too. And Hartline is sneaky good. I hate to throw a number out there, but all of those guys will have more than a couple of teams battling over them. We're probably gonna have to take a chance on a guy who has talent, but their team has given up on them. Robinson from the Jags comes to mind. Robinson of the Jags is a guy that I can see becoming available with the emergence of Shorts.
Sorry I dont see it, I think you can get Danny or Brian for say 4 years, 12 million (3 million a year) plus a bonus....