Thread: Mock off-season
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013   #10
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 31529 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mock off-season

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
While I like the "potential" of what Tate brings, he is consistently injured and in Garys doghouse, and we CANNOT go through another season with Foster getting abused like that. Trade Tate since we won't keep him past next season anyway, get what you can for him. Forsett is good enough and Mike James will be a threat to get play time as a rookie at least a little. He is a veteran college player and has great hands and blocking ability plus he hits the hole fast and hard, no dancing.
Pretty tough to say he's consistently injured. He had a freak injury on his first carry in the preaseason his rookie year. Was healthy all of last year. This past year he had hamstring issues, but so did Andre last year. Look how well he bounced back from it. If all we'd be getting is a 5th for him then I'd rather keep him and get whatever we can in a comp pick the following year. You would have a highly motivated player on your hands and to me that's worth holding onto.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote