Thread: Mock off-season
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013   #8
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30852 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mock off-season

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
I offered others as a good choice. But to say Welker doesn't fit this offense is crazy. He would be an excellent slot guy.
I agree..... I think Welker would be ridiculous in this offense. But I'm really hoping Martin makes the jump that most receivers make from year 1 to year 2. I like the Patterson pick. Hate the Tate trade though. Other than that I'd be satisfied with that offseason.

If we're looking for a slot guy though Swope with one of our 3rd round picks would be the guy. Cheaper option with a lot of upside because of age. I think he's a better receiver than Martin right now to be honest and it pains me to say that.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote