View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013   #7
scourge 
Digression King

Rep Power: 3215 scourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2008 Trade results in Flacco & D Brown

I'd still make the trade in a heartbeat. The problem with that trade wasn't Brown vs. Flacco, it was what we did with the extra picks.

Slaton was a one-hit wonder, and Barber was irrelevant. With the 3rd pick we could've take a WR such as Manningham. With the 6th, WR Pierre Garcon was also available.

Quote:
"He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Samuel Johnson

Last edited by scourge; 01-21-2013 at 02:54 AM. Reason: because I didn't proof read... and I r not type too good
scourge is offline   Reply With Quote