View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013   #71
BullNation4Life
Hall of Fame

Section: Living Room 77429
Rep Power: 71306 BullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respectedBullNation4Life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bob McNair's Thoughts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhouston View Post
Uneducated in the game of football owner, lame coach, lame QB .... next year should be exciting!
I fixed the first one for you because that more speaks of who Bob McNair is. Lame, no, not by a long shot. Uneducated as to how football works, yes and has admitted that he himself is learning on the job...

McNair is a business man that bought a football team, not a business man who understands the in's and out's of football operations, like the Krafts, Rooneys, Bisciotti, just to name a few, that bought a football team...

and then when you mentioned Jerry Jones being better owner, when I was in high school, was a huge Cowboy fan because I was a huge Miami Hurricane fan and Jimmy Johnson fan. Only team I got coverage on living in/around College Station was the Cowboys so when Johnson became the coach, I watched the Cowboys. Bought their gear and all and the day Jerry Jones stuck his nose where he didn't need to, only because he wanted to play with his "toy" like a spoiled kid, and Johnson left, I burned all my Cowboy gear.

Will never cheer for an owner who takes credit for something he did not build, and that is what Jones did to Johnson...

Ohhh, uh oh, it's Pickpatrick!....
BullNation4Life is offline   Reply With Quote