Thread: ravens/ texans
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013   #66
klockWork
All Pro

Rep Power: 27534 klockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respected

I love my Texans and would love to support our QB. But I'm being a realist. No way Schaub is a better player than Flacco. The plays that he made in this year playoffs Schaub could never make. Schaub playing with the Ravens could not score more than 10 points against NE. Pats played outstanding tight cover D against Ravens passing route.

This game shows just how good Kubiak offense scheme is. Pats D had everyone covered and yet Flacco made throw into tight coverage all game long. Throws that Schaub would either rather make to his check down receivers or out of bounds.

And who's to say Flacco playing for Hou couldn't outscored NE last week?
klockWork is offline   Reply With Quote