View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013   #14
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm not going to make an event out of watching it, but I do enjoy tuning in and seeing all the players from around the NFL out there running around.

Last years was pretty cool because towards the end when cam newton came in it really heated up out there.

With all the talk about ending the game I wouldn't be surprised if the game looked a bit more like a real game this year.

I wouldn't be surprised if goodell has made it known that if they end the game they end everything associated with it. Just have your all pro team and maybe an all conference team.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote