Thread: ravens/ texans
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013   #60
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 10357 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: ravens/ texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I normally don't do this, but this particular visiting poster doesn't have class; I've already say that much before.

You don't go rub in it people's face.
It's called unsportsmanlike.

And from then on I shall put him on ignore.
I actually thought he was one of the good Raven posters. I guess I was wrong on that one. I just remember him being very gracious in defeat earlier this season, and even making a raven troll look dumb last season in the playoffs.

Also, I don't put anyone on ignore. Even the dumb ones have a right to be heard, even when they aren't credible 99 percent of the time.

Thanks though.

Keenum is not the QB of the future.
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote