Thread: ravens/ texans
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013   #57
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: ravens/ texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 View Post
I may not know the exact moves of the Ravens Front Office, but I do know that your team may be possibly losing a few key players, including Joe Flacco.

Hence why I asked how you would feel if Flacco left in Free Agency?

I feel like if he were to perform well, but not win the SB, a team like Arizona could be interested in someone like Flacco, since they don't have a good starting QB to go with.

I understand you might be drunk from your team winning tonight, but you don't have to come on here and be a dick. Thanks.
I normally don't do this, but this particular visiting poster doesn't have class; I've already say that much before.

You don't go rub in it people's face.
It's called unsportsmanlike.

And from here on out I shall put him on ignore.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote